1 Year Winner
Proudly Serving Connecticut Homeowners Since 1995”
My family has been involved with real estate since I was a child, so I was always exposed to different facets of real estate growing up. It was about a year after starting in the mortgage industry that my family and close friends told me: “Sal, you have found your calling!” As time went on, my friends started to buy homes, and I was always there to help them when they had finance questions with regards to buying real estate. It felt extremely natural to me. So that’s when I realized my passion for helping others paired with my knowledge of the buying process would be a career path.
The landscape of real estate and mortgage financing is always evolving, but the basic foundation for wanting to own a home remains the same. I’ve never lost sight of that, so I feel it’s my job to stay on top of the changes and then translate between the two worlds in a way that’s easily understood by my clients … whether it’s a first-time homebuyer or a fifth-time homebuyer. It’s reassuring when clients who get referred to me say, “No one’s ever explained the process to me like that … I get it, thanks.”
In 2007, I opened LENDirect Mortgage on the core principles I felt were important to my clients. Those principles include expertise, commitment, comfort and knowledge. We provide a wide variety of mortgage options at aggressively low rates. As a local business, we are always available to our clients every step of the way. At closings, I often hear, “Wow, that was easier than expected!” It puts a smile on my face every time as I witness the beginning of a new homeownership journey.
• Expertise — 20 years of passion to help people achieve their goals of homeownership
• Commitment — saying we’re committed to our clients isn’t good enough … I want them to truly feel we’re committed to them
• Comfort — ready to close without hassle and ahead of schedule is a LENDirect fundamental
• Knowledge — I feel the more I can educate my clients on the buying process the more confident they become
• Providing all types of residential financing, including conventional, FHA, VA, jumbo and reverse mortgages
To read more about Five Star Professional's methodology for determining winners, click here.